If you can answer yes to the following questions, you may qualify to save on your monthly payments or on interest over the life of your loan!
- Are you employed full-time (or have an offer sheet)?*
- Do you make too much to qualify for Income Plans?
- Do you have at least $5,000 in total student loan debt (including Parent PLUS loans)?
- Do you have good credit and a low debt-to-income ratio?**
- Are you more interested in saving money on your loans than having access to government deferments?
So let's talk and schedule your risk free consultation today!
And remember--if you don't save $5,000*, you pay nothing!
*Loan term must be 120 months or more with a minimum balance of $5,000. $5,000 is determined by greater of money saved on interest by refinancing or , total monthly payment through changing of repayment plan or projected forgiveness amount.
Depending on income, cosigner may be required. All refinancing decisions made by Darrien Rowayton Bank (DRB). Student Loan Insider (SLI) is not an agent of DRB nor is involved in any credit decisions. All forgiveness, consolidation, and repayment plan changes are done through the Department of Education. SLI has no special access to or is not affiliated with the DOE. Any changes to loans are through programs offered free of charge by DRB or the DOE. The fee rendered is for paperwork assistance and/or consultation of the borrower’s individual situation. If federal loans are refinanced, federal protections will be lost. SLI has a financial interest in loans refinanced by DRB.