Many borrowers are confused by Enrollment. Here are some tips to help!
Here is some basic information to get started!
Enrollment causes a ton of issues among borrowers because of the confusion and myths that exist. I'm not sure if it's misinformation by schools, peers, etc or simply misunderstanding. But I have talked to so many people who say "Why am I in repayment, I shouldn't be because..." just to find out they should be.
Among the biggest issues include:
- Who decides the enrollment status?
- What if I'm attending more than one school?
- If I think the enrollment status is not correct, who do I contact?
- Is there a minimum you must attend to qualify for In-School Deferment?
- Do I have to be attending or just enrolled?
- What is a reaffirmation letter?
My favorite posts about Enrollment